Thursday, April 23, 2009

market101

You can make money on the internet, but it's not easy and you have to be very careful. Be sure to do your due diligence. If you do not understand this term, it is important enough for you to look it up in a dictionary!

As most people know by now, there are huge numbers of scams out there, trying to separate you from your money. I hope you are not fooled by the obvious ones that promise you millions in a very short period of time. If you are so naive to fall for that B.S., you have no business using the internet for fast profit. You will end up with fast losses!

Be realistic. Most people do not have the know-how, time, or money to start a new program. If you are sophisticated enough, or know people who you can partner with, you have a chance to succeed on your own. But, for most of us, we are looking for ways to promote either our own little web sites or the web sites of affiliate programs that we like. So, for these people; you need to know how and where to advertise and how to build a list, if you are so inclined. Most people are involved in some of the following activities to build their affiliate programs:

1. Safe Lists & Opt-In Lists.
2. Surfing sites & Classifieds.
3. Viral & rotator ads.
4. TEs (Traffic Exchanges)
5. Leads - you have to purchase these.
6. Blogs - very time consuming, but they work to some degree.
7. Bulk Email - where you pay someone and your ad goes on their server. And then there is bulk email stealth software that goes on your computer, but I think it is illegal in quite a few states and spam is never a good idea.
8. HYIPs - for those who want fast returns without doing anything - you know - so called passive income. HYIP stands for high-yield investment programs and the people who get involved with these are high-risk gamblers. Most of these fall apart in time and the majority of the investors lose everything. A few people get out with their profit before the thing collapses. How did they know when to get out? hmmm.

I have been networking for over 20 years and have seen my share of scams. I have lost money. I have made money. Over $250,000 in one MLM. I am telling you that the people who make the most money are the ones who take the time and put in the effort and the money to run their own programs. I applaud them. It is hard work and requires dedication and patience.

I run a small private list Called the "ACTIVE PLAYERS" List. No one sees this list but me. I test many affiliate programs. I look for programs that are new, exciting, exclusive, lucrative and have little or no competition. I join the ones I believe will be successful. When I find one that fits most of my criteria, I send out a blurb to the people on the "LIST". I usually send an email approximately twice per month. There is no charge for this. My hope is that I will become your sponsor in several programs. If you want to be on this list of go-getters, just email me. You will not be contacted by other members of the list and I will never sell or expose your email to anyone.

Prosperous regards,
Martin Levine

activeplayeradmin@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment